In today’s information, we will tell you how you will do Income Tax Login. Here the Income Tax Department has already asked taxpayers to link their Aadhaar with their PAN (Permanent Account Number) by March 31 this year. So that uninterrupted services can be availed online. Here I-T department has shown three ways through which one can link his PAN card with Aadhaar:
- e-filing portal
- e-filing Income Tax Return
Step to E-Filing Aadhar Link Live Updates
Follow the steps to link Income Tax Login.
1. Link PAN-Aadhaar via SMS
To link PAN-Aadhaar through SMS, you have to send SMS to 567678 or 56161. Through this, PAN can be linked with Aadhaar number. Also, the website of the Income Tax Department tells the taxpayer. you on this
UIDPAN<space><12-digit Aadhaar><space><10-digit PAN>
For example, UIDPAN 111122223333 AAAPA9999Q
2. e-filing Income Tax Return
Any individual can request for linking of Aadhaar number with PAN while filing Income Tax Return (ITR) online (e-filing).
For this, according to the Income Tax Department, the link for e-filing is available on the websites of NSDL (tin-nsdl.com) and UTIITSL (utiitsl.com) as well as on the Income Tax e-e-filing portal, from there you can complete it.
How to link your PAN with Aadhaar :e-filing Income Tax Return
You can link your PAN with Aadhaar by the following procedure given here.
Step 1: Visit the Official website of Income Tax e-filing portal – https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
Step 2: Then Check the Quick Link and Select the “Link Aadhaar” section.
Step 3: After that, Enter the Required details like:
- PAN *
- Aadhaar Number *
- Name as per Aadhaar *
- Mobile Number *
Step 4: After that Click on Check Box.
- I have only year of birth in Aadhaar card
- I agree to validate my Aadhaar details
Step 5: After that, Click on the Link Aadhaar Button.
How to do Income Tax Login?
- First of all, Visit the official webtie of Income Tax Portal Login Page. you can follow the link.
- Then Click on the Login option.
- After that, Enter your User ID* and click on Continue. [User ID means – PAN (Permanent Account Number), Aadhaar Number, For Chartered Accountant, Tax Deductor and Collector, e-Return Intermediary, TIN 2.0 Stakeholders, External Agency, ITDREIN]
- After that, Click on the Password option, after that you can see your Dashboard.
I hope you like this method, you can share the post with your friends and family. follow us for more details.