How to check Salik balance – (By Sms, Online, App) – The automated electronic toll gate system in Dubai, Salik, is a successful project by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA). Every car entering or arriving in Dubai is required to register for Salik. Salik Tags allow you to pay toll in Dubai without stopping at every toll gate.
Once you have applied the Salik label on the windscreen of your car, the fee is automatically deducted from your Salik account. However, for this to happen, you must have a sufficient balance in your account. Apart from top-up your account, you need to check your Salik balance using Salik Account Number.
Here are the different ways to check Salik balance SMS, Online, through Sailk app, with phone number and without phone numbers. you can see the step-by-step guide.
How to check Salik balance by SMS?
To check the Salik balance by SMS, you need to doc all and provide the account number and pin, follow the below process for this.
- First, Call Salik Balance Check Number: 800 Salik (72545) To Contact Salik Self Service 24 Hours
- Choose your preferred language: 1 for Arabic or 2 for English
- Press 3 to log in to your Salik account and enter your account number and PIN
- To check the available balance in your Salik account just press 1.
How to check Salik balance online?
To check Salik balance online, visit Salik’s official website or use the Smart Salik application to check your Salik account balance.
- You can check Salik Tag Balance on the RTA website. So visit www.salik.rta.ae website.
- Click on the “Check My Balance” option from the main menu.
- Next, enter your mobile number, and plate number and click on “Check Balance”.
- Your tag balance will be displayed on the screen immediately.
- You can also check the same by logging into the portal.
Check Salik Balance through Smart Salik App
Another option is Via Smart Salik App, you can download Smart Salik App from Apple or Android Store. When you log in to the app, your tag balance will be displayed on the homepage.
Check Salik balance Dubai Drive Via App
Alternatively, you can also check the balance in Salik Tag using the Dubai Drive mobile app, it can be downloaded from the google play store and apple app store for your Android and iPhone.
Read more – How to Check Emirates ID Application Status
How can I find my Salik Account Number?
To check your Salik account number, first of all visit the Salik website. If you are already registered then your account number will appear on the top right corner of the page. You can go to Account Settings to find out.
How can I check my annual balance online?
If you don’t want to call Salik Seva Kendra without account number, you can easily check your account balance on RTA website as well as on their app.
How to check Salik balance Abu Dhabi?
To check Salik Balance Abu Dhabi, you can check Salik Balance from time to time by calling 800-SALIK (80072545).