How to Check Emirates ID Application Status?
Both UAE citizens and residents are required to obtain an Emirates ID to live or work in the country; We have shared a brief guide on how to check Emirates ID status along with the importance and benefits of a resident ID card in UAE.
What is Emirates ID?
Emirates ID is a document that any UAE resident must possess. It is issued after the residency visa is stamped in your passport and is valid for the same period as your visa.
Emirates ID can be used for a number of reasons. like
- Applying for various government services like DEWA etc.
- Sponsoring Dependents Under Your Visa
- rent an apartment
- Passing through immigration e-gates at UAE airports
How to Check ID card Status?
The UAE ID card status can be checked in two ways. Earlier known as EIDA (Emirates Identity Authority) or ICA by adding UAE pass, it is done through the UAE app.
- ICA Website
- ICA UAE Mobile App
Steps to check Emirates id application status?
To check the Emirates id application status, you must follow the step below.
(1) First, go to the website of the Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship (FAIC) – https://icp.gov.ae/en/services/priority-services/id-card-status/
(2). Then click on the ‘Services’ located in the Menu Bar.
(3). Click on the Priority Services.
(4). Now go to the ID Card Status option.
(5). Enter ‘PRAN/IDN Number‘ in the blank box, and Tap to Search Button.
(6). You will see the ‘Emirates ID Status’ on your Pop up screen.
With the help of these steps, you can check the emirates id application status. But if you are getting detailed status from the website then you can directly contact the authority: 600 522222
How can I check my emirates id application status?
This is the second method to check my emirates id application status or www.ica.gov.ae id card status, you need to follow the steps.
- Using Google Chrome on PC windows, Visit the official website of FAIC – https://icp.gov.ae/
- Then, Click on the Order Status button. You can see it in the image.
- Now, Enter the PRAN/IDN Number.
- Click on the Check Button, then you will get the application status on the screen.
- You need to enter PRAN (Application Number) to apply for a new visa.
- Applicants wishing to renew or replace the card must enter an existing Emirates ID number.
- How to get documents attested in UAE
How to Find PRAN number?
How to find the PRAN – This is the application number at the top of the Emirates ID registration form, below the attached sample of the Emirates ID application.
How many days does Emirates ID takes to print?
It takes 2-3 weeks but if you have applied urgently, it takes only 1 week to print. ICA Post Office will send an automated system-generated message to the registered mobile number for a collection of Emirates ID along with the name. If you are not authorized to check SMS you will always be able to track it online.