Dubai parking timings 2022- Dubai is one of the largest commercial hubs in the world and with all the tidy living here, the parking rules and regulations are also strict and disciplined. Parking zones in Dubai were divided into 4 zones B, A, F, and E. However, as per the current situation, the parking zones have been divided into only three categories such as special areas, non-commercial areas and commercial areas.
As per RTA Dubai (March 2022), public parking in Dubai will be free on Sundays and public holidays. Parking charges will be levied on regular days during the rest of the week.
Parking Timings & Toll Gate Timings 2022 – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah Free & Paid
Here are the latest Dubai Parking Timings and Tollgate Timings available.
Effective July 15, 2022, the Department of Municipality and Transport (DMT) in Abu Dhabi has announced new timings for paid parking and road tolls.
- Darb Toll Gate: It will now be free on Sunday instead of Friday. This means that the toll gate charges will be applicable from Monday to Saturday during peak hours of 7 am to 9 pm, and from 5 pm to 7 pm. They will also be free on public holidays.
- Parking: Public parking will be free to use on Sundays instead of Fridays. The fee will be applicable from Monday to Saturday. Parking access will be free on public holidays.
The revised timings in Dubai are effective from March.
- Parking: This continues to be a paid service for 14 hours a day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., excluding Sundays and public holidays. Residents and tourists can park their cars in the Paid Zone for free on Sundays. The multi-storey facilities charge a parking fee round the clock and on all seven days of the week.
- Al Maktoum Bridge toll gate: it is free on weekdays from 10 pm to 6 am, And it will be from 10 pm on Saturday night to 6 in the morning on Monday.
Emirates adopted a three-day weekend of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Paid parking timings have remained unchanged irrespective of weekend shifts.
Parking in Sharjah is a paid service from 8 am to 10 pm Saturday to Thursday. Parking is free on Fridays, except in areas with a blue information sign. In such areas, parking is a paid service on all days of the week.
Dubai parking timings 2022 Ramadan
Check out the Dubai parking timings during Ramadan 2022, you can see the latest update.
Parking times are adjusted during the month of Ramadan by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai.
- Abu Dhabi: It’s free on Fridays and during public holidays. The reasonable parking fee is levied from 8 a.m. to 12 noon from Saturday to Thursday.
- Dubai: Parking is free on Sundays in Dubai. The fee is levied from 8 am to 6 pm and again from 8 pm to 12 noon. It is from Monday to Saturday.
- Sharjah: In Sharjah, parking is free in most areas on Fridays and any public holidays during the week. Fees are charged from 8 am to 12 pm.
Dubai parking timings during EID holidays
Public parking will be free throughout the weekend, and for the duration of the weekend from Friday 8 July to Monday 11 July, parking at public car locations will be free. While this will not extend to multi-storey car parks, the fee will still be applicable. Drivers will return when they pay for parking on Tuesday 12 July.
Read more –